CropSignal Terms of Service
By using the CropSignal.com web site ("Service") and all services of GDA Corporation ("we" "us" "our" or "GDA"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
GDA reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While GDA prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that GDA cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. GDA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws (local, state, federal, or international) within your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
- By registering to use or by actually using any of GDA's Services, you automatically agree to abide by every item listed within this Terms of Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. You must provide CropSignal with true, accurate, current and complete Billing Information and maintain and promptly update your Billing Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- Subscriptions to the CropSignal Service may be made available in free or paid versions and/or in different service levels. Not all of the features and functionality of the CropSignal Service may be available in each version or service level. The features and functionality of each version or service level may be changed from time to time at GDA's discretion.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If your Payment Source is invalid, if charges billed to your Payment Source are declined or not paid or if you fail to pay charges for a paid version of the CropSignal Service when due, your account may be downgraded, suspended or cancelled, at GDA's discretion. If your account is suspended, GDA may, but is not obligated to, maintain your account and/or related content and information, in order to allow you pay the past-due charges and restore your account. If the charges are not paid, your account may be cancelled.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. GDA does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Unless stated to the contrary, all currency references in paid versions of the CropSignal Service are in U.S. dollars.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Your Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Your Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered, once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- GDA, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GDA service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. GDA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- GDA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the CropSignal Site (cropsignal.com) or the Service itself.
- GDA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- GDA does not pre-screen Content, but GDA and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Unless otherwise noted, all right, title and interest in and to CropSignal.com, and all information made available through CropSignal.com or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of GDA Corporation, its affiliates or its Data Providers. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from GDA Corporation.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and can only be initiated via email.
- You understand that GDA uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. GDA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CropSignal, or any other GDA Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by GDA.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GDA customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by GDA) of other CropSignal customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption. We also reserve the right to change the threshold of 300 MB/month at any time as we see fit.
- Exporting any data provided by GDA or CropSignal in text form, i.e. data scraping, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content. GDA employs various mechanisms to detect such actions and will prosecute any person accused of such violations.
- GDA does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- GDA will not be held liable for any monetary damages sustained through the use of data and analysis while using the Service. All losses will fall under the responsibility of the user registered to use the Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that GDA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GDA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- In order to preserve site performance and stability, we reserve the right to impose limitations on new and existing views, reports, dashboards and alerts at any time. Such limitations could include, but are not limited to, globally constraining the number of report widgets per dashboard, the ability and duration for automatic dashboard widget refresh, and constraining the maximum number of records a view can return or search. While we will make every effort to support all views, reports, and alerts that users create, we also reserve the right to block or delete specific views, reports and alerts on any user's account if we determine that the scale and system requirements of the underlying view exceed an acceptable threshold for overall site performance. Users would be notified if any such changes are implemented.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to CropSignal.com via web form, email, or any other communication channel, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) CropSignal.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) CropSignal.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) CropSignal.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of CropSignal.com without any obligation of CropSignal.com to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from CropSignal.com under any circumstances.
- The failure of GDA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GDA and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GDA (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us via the Contact Us link at www.cropsignal.com or to 301 Science Park Road suite #112, State College, Pa 16803.